Lake Chemicals and
Minerals Limited operates to comply with the following legislation:
- EU 2016/679 – Regulation that reinforces GDPR.
- Directive 95/46/EC (Amended by EU 2016/679)
- European Commission – Article 16 – Treaty on the Functioning of the
- E-Privacy Regulations.
Lake Chemicals and Minerals Limited needs to gather and use certain
information about individuals in order to successfully operate its business.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and
other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and
stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the
This data protection policy ensures Lake Chemicals and Minerals Limited:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Disclosing of data
In certain circumstances, the Data Protection Act allows personal data to be
disclosed to law enforcement agencies without the consent of the data subject.
Under these circumstances, Lake Chemicals and Minerals Limited will disclose
requested data. However, the data controller will ensure the request is
legitimate, seeking assistance from the board and from the company’s legal
advisers where necessary.
Lake Chemicals and Minerals Limited aims to ensure that individuals are aware
that their data is being processed, and that they understand:
- How the data is being used
- How to exercise their rights
To these ends, the company has a privacy statement, setting out how data
relating to individuals is used by the company.
© Copyright. Lake Chemicals & Minerals